Friday, February 09, 2007

The Simpsonzu by *spacecoyote on deviantART

First off, check out this link:

The Simpsonzu by *spacecoyote on deviantART

Anyone who knows me knows I'm a huge fan of both The Simpsons and japanese animation. I think that the artist, Space Coyote, did an excellent job of putting The Simpsons into an anime format. It puts me in the mind of (heh, I just like saying "puts me in the mind of") the episode where Homer gets a peek at what his kids would look like if they were drawn . . . normally. You know, with five fingers and hair that actually separated instead of hair that looked like a starfish and paper bag edge.

Anyway, I hope you at least clicked on the link, and I apologize for not doing my 5-minute update every day. I have a feeling I'll be apologizing a lot, but that would be throwing in the towel before I even begin, so I'll try to fight that feeling and instead, move on to my weekend with a light heart.

By the way, who's your favorite Simpsons character? I'll give my answer in my next post.

Next time: Simpsons Characters A-Go-Go

No comments: