Friday, February 10, 2006

No baby yet . . .

. . . guess she's pretty comfortable where she is.

I have a hard time concentrating at work--just thinking about her and what she'll be like.

I hope she comes soon.

Sorry for the lack of posts--I hope you'll forgive me. Everything's fine, aside from wondering and waiting. It's as if you didn't know what day Christmas was, only that it was some day around the 25th. Every day you wake up and run downstairs, expecting presents, and when there aren't any, you're slightly disappointed, but you know that the presents are coming soon, and that it's one day closer to the day.

Now take that feeling and multiply it by ten, and you'll have some idea of what we're going through. We appreciate all of the calls, prayers and well-wishers. Those of you who know us--expect a call when things get moving. Those that don't, well, why are you reading this blog in the first place?

Billy

5 comments:

ldmiller said...

Loved the Christmas analogy, you always have a way with words. Thanks for the update as you wo have been ion my mind and in my prayers. Hope to hear from you soon.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hack said...

i am slated to sing the song 'she' by elvis costello for a wedding reception on my half birthday. it occurs to me that this song might be pretty applicable to what you have in store:

She
may be the face I can't forget
a trace of pleasure or regret
may be my treasure or the price I have to pay
she may be the song that summer sings
may be the chill that autumn brings
may be a hundred different things
within the measure of a day.

She
may be the beauty or the beast
may be the famine or the feast
may turn each day into a heaven or a hell
she may be the mirror of my dreams
a smile reflected in a stream
she may not be what she may seem
inside her shell

She
who always seems so happy in a crowd
whose eyes can be so private and so proud
no one's allowed to see them when they cry
she may be the love that cannot hope to last
may come to me from shadows of the past
that I'll remember till the day I die

She
may be be the reason I survive
the why and wherefor I'm alive
the one I'll care for through the rough and ready years
me I'll take her laughter and her tears
and make them all my souvenirs
for where she goes I've got to be
the meaning of my life is

she, she, oh she

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hack said...

DUDE! Like update your blog already!