Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Gorilla blog

Well, after the week from H-E-Double hockey sticks, things are finally easing up enough for me to drop a little post here, with more to follow later on. The reasons for the lack of posting are myriad--I won't go into them here.

Those of you without regular jobs, enjoy it while you can--I'm hoping to find my way back to that promised land soon enough. For now, I have to dash off furtive posts while at work, typing, hitting Alt-TAB when I hear footsteps, then opening up the window again to type a little more. I am the gorilla blogger.

The only problem? One of my strongest food aversions is to bananas (Sp? who cares?). I have a friend who loves to tell the story of how he ate little finger sized bananas every day for a solid week, squeezing them out like so much toothpaste. Because I couldn't avoid my friend at the time, I had to watch, or at least be in the vicinity of, him at the time. To this day, the smell alone is enough to make me gag. So if I'm going to be a gorilla, I'm going to be one who doesn't eat bananas.

Wait, my internal filter is telling me that it's spelled Guerilla, not gorilla.

Dang it! Ah well, enjoy the weirdness.

1 comment:

Hack said...

Thank you for your correct usage of the term "myriad". Sasuga!