Tuesday, February 22, 2005

In the interest of consistency

ESPN.com: Page 2 : Delivering the mail

For those of you who don't read this columnist, and are unfamiliar with the work of the Boston Sports Guy, this is a good introduction to his work. What we have here is a breakdown of (according to him) a groundbreaking TV show, as it stacks up to its heir apparent.

I'm not all that familiar with The OC, but his stuff about 90210 is spot on.

While I'm on the topic, did anyone else who watched 90210 feel slightly guilty after or while watching it? I always felt like I needed to take a bath when the show ended. Looking back on some of those episodes now, that feeling is long gone, being as how I watched a fat man in a diaper high on LSD jump off a balcony and break his neck, only to choke on his own blood when his wife turned him over (the basic plot of last week's CSI). I guess it's really true that innocence, once lost, is lost for good.

On that morbid note--enjoy the column!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Billy - where'd you dig up this guy? Sometimes I really am glad I don't own a TV...

~ Kirwin

Hack said...

OSOI! HAYAKU NANIKA KAKE! MATTERU YO! ;) Or are you too busy with another current project that you can't spare time for your blog? If so, I rescind my prior remarks. Love and kisses...

Hack said...

It is slow! It is fast something writing! Waiting, the る!

I am shamelessly copying Jewel's idea of the google translator. I am going to make it a permanent fixture on my blog. I simply can't get enough! It's like Yoda has been resurrected, but his linguistic skills have been further impaired by the whole having been dead thing.