Wednesday, April 06, 2005

So, I'm a burger king

Well, it's been a while. The website is up--www.parkview.com. Bobbi got into Harvard Law, though she's not sure whether she'll take it. And my father in law won the college baskteball tournament pool, a grand prize of $80. Yes, things have been happening. Important things. Things that maybe people want to know a little about.

And yet, my posting has shriveled up like Langston Hughes' rasins.

How many times can you apologize and say you'll try to do a better job?

Answer: at least one more time.

By the way, I guess I'm in the burger business--check out this link: www.billgrays.com. It makes me kinda hungry, looking at those burgers. Perhaps a pilgrimmage is in order?

Thought of the day: "Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry." --Mark Twain

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BillG said...

Well, I don't think you're going to have to try too hard on that one. The only drawback? She *knows* how cold it gets in Boston.

If it makes any difference to ya, I'll probably be trying to convince her of the same thing.